Spoiler alert for life: You were wrong about literally everything.
the truths. all of the truths. every single one. especially #26
- Muhammad Abduh
- Qasim Amin
- Ahmed Lutfi Sayyid
- Mustafa Khamil
- Rashid Ridda
Are you just studying in the Middle East or do you live there?
Both :-) I’ve been here for two years and I will be here after I get my first degree as well
the showering process in the winter in Israel begins about 45/60 minutes+ before even stepping in the shower. let me break it down for you:
- one hour+ prior to desired shower time, close all of the doors to rooms that have windows in them with the hope of blocking some cold air
- 45 minutes prior to desired shower time, turn the mazgan on to a warm temperature in order to warm up the apartment a bit
- 30/40 minutes prior to desired shower time, turn on the water boiler in the hopes of having enough hot water ready for the shower [note: if you are taking a shower for two, turn it on an hour before]
- about 25 minutes before desired shower time, turn on the heat lamp in the bathroom to attempt to warm up the bathroom a bit
- if none of these prior steps are warm enough, delay desired shower time.
Cross-border gunfire leaves one soldier dead, says Israeli military.
tw: it seriously nauseates me how typically the only victims who get ‘justice’ are those who are victims of statutory rape, since that is the only kind of rape that by law doesn’t have blurred lines or a gray area.